Restaurants all over Colorado have been sourcing meats from Tonali's meats for 55 years. They believe the quality difference is significant. Tonali's Meats sources the best animals raised without hormones or other contaminating or environmentally harmful practices. We are sourcing all natural beef which is a bit more expensive due to its purity and careful care, Tonali's recommends, and we offer, the prime grade where it makes a difference and choice or better on other cuts.
Our Current Selections include:
1. Aged Steaks. These are the real deal. The rib eyes and Sirloins all steaks are wet aged for 20 days in the cooler for us and cut after the flavor reaches its peak.
Porterhouse Steak - the big boy - 2.5 Inches thick. Prepae the italian version of Bistecca alla Fiorentina or just the big American grilled version. Either choice and sometimes a higher grade
Prime Bone In Rib Eye Steak. 2 Inches thick, prime grade, with the bone to add flavor.
Choice New York Strip (center cut with tail ) . 2 Inches thick.
Sirloin Steak. 2 Inches thick. Choice grade. Versatile steak for everything from grilling to Asian recipes.
2. Choice Beef Short Ribs 2 bone choice grade rib cuts weighing 12 to 14 ounces each.. The short rib is perfect for many different kinds of preparations from Korean barbeque, to Pot-au feu, to braising. This is very versatile meat and extremely tasty.
3. Prime Tri-Tip Roast This tri tip comes from the bottom of the sirloin and was made popular in California as the Santa Maria steak grilled for is flavor with a leaner profile. European travelers will know it as the cut used in Tafelspitz served with a horseradish and apple sauce accompaniment. It is integral to Asada in Mexico and in Central and South America. It is difficult to find and a delight to find from all natural beef.
4. Niman Ranch Prime Ground Beef. When you make hamburgers, bolognese, or meatloaf, a prime beef 80/20 blend delivers the flavor that really satisfies. A truly spectacular ground beef blend.
5. Standing Rib PrimeRib Roast. Standing rib roast, bone in, wet aged for 20 days, and ready for special entertaining including the holidays. Meats cooked in a large size, and therefore for a longer time, enjoy a "juicier" character with added flavor and tenderness. Be sure to let it rest after cooking! All natural hormone free Prime beef.
Place order by Friday for Shipment the following Wednesday